The Lido 2 manual coffee grinder is very easy to use, but also very hard-working!
Cranking speeds of approximately 20 turns per tablespoon (varies depending on coarseness setting), overall a very fast & smooth grinding experience.
The large bean hopper suits single serving size or full capacity for larger quantity grinding.
One natural bristle anti-static cleaning brush, custom hex assembly tool, rubber counter stand and comprehensive instructions are all included.
Carry bag also available - sold separately.
Great, sturdy packaging ensures it gets to where it's going in one piece!
Some of the Lido 2 manual coffee grinder features include:
- 40mm Swiss made steel conical grinding burr set
- Diecast crank handle with integrated funnel for easy bean loading
- Large capacity, food safe BPA-free plastic hopper holds up to 70 grams (10tblspn) of coffee beans
- Unobstructed open bean path into grinding burrs - 100% of the burr capacity is utilised
- Bronze dual axle replaceable bearing system for complete grinding stability and consistent particle size
- Micrometric stepless external grind size adjustment system
- 8 oz (227 grams) glass catch jar
- Sturdy rubber counter stand
- One step disassembly process for trouble-free cleaning (with natural bristle brush - included!)
- Assembly/disassembly uses a single tool (also included)
- Buy it once - lifetime quality
- Dimensions: 33cm (13") height to the top of the knob, 7.6cm (3") diameter at the catch jar
- Smooth grip clear hopper is 5cm (2") in diameter
- Weight is 1.6kg (3.5lbs)